1. Number #1 Passport Agents/Passport Consultants
2. 12-Years Of Expertise in Passport Industry.
3. ZILLSERVICES.COM Has Processed More Than 6000 Passports.
4. 5000 Plus Happy Customers Since 2006.
5. ZILLSERVICES.COM Shall Make Sure Your
Passport Is Delivered ASAP.
6. ZILLSERVICES.COM Provides The Facility Of Pickup Of
Documents At Your Doorstep.
7. Hyderabad’s Oldest Passport
8. 100% Accuracy In Filing The Form.
9. Check Each Application 3-Times
(Approx Time Spent – 2-Hours).
10. ZILLSERVICES.COM Guides In Declarations,
Annexures, Affidavits, Franking & Notaries.
Indian Passports are classified on the basis of:
i. Blue Passport.
ii. Maroon Passport.
iii. White Passport.
B. On the basis of Number of Pages:
i. 36-Pages Passport (Normal Passport).
ii. 60-Pages Passport (Jumbo Passport).
C. Validity of Passport:
i. 5-Years Validity Passport (Issued For Minors).
ii. 10-Years Validity Passport (Issued For Majors).
iii. 3-Months Validity Passport.
The following are the basic documents:
B. PAN CARD.
C. 10TH CERTIFICATE.
D. DRIVING LICENSE.
E. VOTER ID.
F. BANK PASSBOOK.
G. GAS BILL OR GAS CONNECTION.
H. CURRENT ADDRESS PROOF – AADHAR OR BANK PASSBOOK OR VOTER ID OR DRIVING LICENSE OR GAS BILL.
3. What is the difference between ECR & ECNR Passport?
A. ECR (EMIGRATION CHECK REQUIRED) passport. This is issued for the following candidates –
i. Indian Citizens who haven’t passed 10th class.
B. ECNR (EMIGRATION CHECK NOT REQUIRED) passport. This is issued for the following candidates –
i. Minors (below the age of 18).
ii. Indian Citizens with 10th Class Certificate.
iii. Indian Citizens whose age is above 50-Years.
4. What should I do if my passport is damaged/torn?
If your passport is damaged or torn, then it is a invalid passport.
You shall need to apply for passport again (Re-Issue of Passport).
And, sign the necessary Declarations, Annexure & Affidavits.
5. How do I add or remove or change personal particulars in my Indian Passport?
Personal Particulars involve Father’s Name/Mother’s Name/Spouse Name.
Depending on each particular case there are various ways it’s done.
6. How quickly can passport be delivered?
Fresh Passport Can Be Delivered in 2-Days.
Renewal Passport Can Be Delivered in 1-Day.